Skip to main content

Bedtime Care Bear

Bedtime Bear stays up nights. He's the special bear who helps people get a good night's sleep and makes sure that they have sweet dreams. There's no better bear buddy for a goodnight hug. Bedtime has a symbol that says what he's all about - a sleepy-faced moon.

Caring Mission: Helps people sleep.

Symbol: His crescent moon symbol represents his nighttime mission.

Personality: Brave and alert (at night).

Character Quirk: During the day, he's always confused or dozing off.

Color: Blue.

Best Friend: Wish Bear

Relationship Challenge: He is baffled at how to help Friend Bear get over her fear of the dark.

Motto: Sleep is what I do best!

My Bedtime Care Bear Collection

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just love my bed time bear he realy helps me go to sleep.